Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NS quarantine...again?

Started by LordDankenstien [2502839] on in General Discussion.

54 replies · 1.76k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
55
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Ace- [2071734] ×1

LordDankenstien [2502839]
NS has somewhat been actively flying out for much of the day headed for popular rehab centre destination Switzerland...could it be stalling people for elims or totally different reasons?

[image: imgur.com]

The poster of this msg shall remain anonymous

[image: imgur.com]

The person whom this discord ss came from will remain unnamed as well
ElChapo [2157516]
They are protecting the fine citizens of Switzerland from the Tornona Virus.

In reality, the PM of Switzerland made the call that all incoming flights from Torn should have their passengers quarantined.
Cosaka [2355486]
I can see where you are confused see that isn't NS it is N5 easily confused but as you can see by the 13 in Zomb13 he would never be accepted in an elite faction like NS.

Yeah that is it......
Mead [1394423] Committee Committee
Had a 4 hr trip turn into a 9 hr trip, but can't say I disagree.. cost of doin' bidness

Plus I was fast enough and got out of there without ripping too many stitches
LastRites [2113741]
NS had me trapped in Switzerland for roughly 14 hours.. I eventually got out, but still never rehabbed! hahaha.. It was very well-played. I found it hilarious and impressive. At one point, they had over 550 people stuck in Switzerland. I tip my cap to you good Sirs! It was quite the impressive quarantine.
hemi [2165616]
Honestly u can get in and get out before your name even shows up on their radar, how hard can it be? :\
Lenin [2199004]
You rehabilitated 5 times for a fee of $1,100,000 gaining 4480 happiness and reducing your drug addiction by 99%

You boarded a 2h 00m personal flight from Switzerland to Torn


there's a war on drugs and the drugs are winning
LastRites [2113741]
Ordinarily, I'm pretty fast and pay close attention. Unfortunately for me, a couple minutes before I was supposed to land in Switzerland, my boss called. Had I known NS was in wait, I probably would have sent my boss to voicemail, but I thought I had time. Nope. And once I was caught, I was done. Unlucky on my part, but they were still impressively fast. It was well-played, and I wasn't the only one caught, as evidenced by the 550+ people who were there. :)