Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Change ammo loading

Started by RoninRaven [606826] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
RoninRaven [606826]
My apologies if this has been said before. I am suggesting that we be allowed to use 2 different ammo types when we have 2 weapons of the same class.

For instance, I have a jackhammer I want loaded with tracers, but I want my pocket shot gun loaded with piercing. But it wont let us. Automatically makes both weapons se the same ammo type.

While I'm on ammo. I also suggest being able to fully fill your "clip" when you're out of special ammo but have plenty of normal ammo. It makes zero sense to load a "clip" with 1 shot because that's all the special ammo you have left. If a gun has 20 spots and 1 is taken, we should be able to fill the 19 spots with other ammo. Like automatically goes for normal before going to special as it does now. Instead of going into battle with 1 shot in the clip.

Thank you for your time.