Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NS quarantine...again?

Started by LordDankenstien [2502839] on in General Discussion.

54 replies · 1.76k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Scarley [2261969]
15:05:34 - 09/09/2020 You successfully passed image captcha validation
15:06:04 - 09/09/2020 You boarded a 0h 52m business flight from Switzerland to Torn

30s is plenty time to get hosped. gotta believe if they were trying to quarantine they would have hit me.
Wicka [895688]
Nice to see NS really dig deep and come up with a new and exciting method to stir the pot in the game. How has this never been before? Pfft.
Timpo [2281064]
I call a mass druggie mugging at the end of elimination, might be best to rattle instead of rehab for some. :P
hemi [2165616]
Lol I'm fixin to fly to Switz for the f**k of it to see if I can escape unscathed :D Friendly wager, anyone?
SporkMonkey [2065017]
The way I looked at it, I knew I'd have enough time to at least rehab.

If I got hit before flying back, the Repatriated logistics perk would have me back on a plane.

It was a measured gamble. No attacks though.
hemi [2165616]
so you're betting 25 mil that I DO get hosped (which means u give me 25m if i dont, and i give you 25m if i do) and on top of that youre giving give 50m to the person who hosps me?

Please be detailed enough that if I were a lawyer I could can understand, before I agree.

& @ Spliffy - is it over? o.O if so then this is pointless >.<
Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor
Anyone wanna take a 50m bet on who wins the Heat v Bucks series? The series is over but seems Hemi likes taking bets once events are finished...
hemi [2165616]
19:37:09 - 09/09/2020 You boarded a 0h 52m business flight from Switzerland to Torn

someone owes me money.
also, sad to see nobody was waiting for me. amateurs.

Edit; You were sent $25,000,000 from -Ace- with the message: I played myself, rip

10/10 would recommend again

Mentions: Ace- [2071734]