In my setting,I set everyone can revive me.But for elimination event flippa tried to revive me but he can’t what happened?It would be a bug.Please check it!
Everyone cannot revive me
Started by PH0BIA [2220458] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
did you save the changes?
I am assuming you haven't saved your preferences. I checked your logs and you haven't made any changes to your Revive settings in recent times. Can you please double check the Settings?
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
I already checked everyone and saved it before posting that... and he cant still revive
You are currently not in hospital, the revive icon won't even be up, how did you check that it is still not working?
Do you have any update on this issue?
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if the issue still exists for you. Thanks..!!