Sometimes when I'm playing torn and using drugs I have a certain urge to get my RL self in the same mental state. Does this happen to anyone else?
Just a thought about torn drugs
Started by berdinazzi [2397249] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 34
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- HerpSac [2117255]
· 15 likes ·
I have a hard time doing this as there is no meth option in Torn.
I have a hard time doing this as there is no meth option in Torn.
You need to see therapist if certain things u do in gaming or Torn giving you the urge to do same thing in rl
What is next? Shooting people in the face because that is what you do in torn?
What is next? Shooting people in the face because that is what you do in torn?
No. Get help.
[image: tenor.com]
[image: tenor.com]
not the same.
never shot nobody before torn but I had my share of chemical before
never shot nobody before torn but I had my share of chemical before
So did I. The answer still no and get help
Yes.
Also, whenever I chain in torn, I get the sudden overwhelming urge to go and put a load of people into hospital IRL too.
Also, whenever I chain in torn, I get the sudden overwhelming urge to go and put a load of people into hospital IRL too.
i get you. and i probably should
see a therapist i mean. not shooting people because of chains
The urge to self-medicate occurs on a daily basis, but is (usually) independent of Torn.
Homegrown / homemade pot gummies FTW.
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Homegrown / homemade pot gummies FTW.
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
But xanax doesn't work the same in RL.
No. And the drugs in Torn barely even resemble real drugs. How are you gonna get in the same mental state, when;
Xanax gives you energy.
Vicodin makes you stronger/tougher/faster.
LSD comes in a cap and gives you energy, but shrooms take it away.
Love juice isn't sticky.
[image: media.giphy.com]
Xanax gives you energy.
Vicodin makes you stronger/tougher/faster.
LSD comes in a cap and gives you energy, but shrooms take it away.
Love juice isn't sticky.
[image: media.giphy.com]
just talkink about weed and xtc
xanax I never reaaly understood why they (torn) chose it instead of speed or something
I play torn and take drugs ingame, to keep me out of the fckn chaos state in real life.
Dont take drugs... thems bad.
Dont take drugs... thems bad.
I should definitely build my own overpowered faction irl. Maybe takeover the world while I'm at it.
It has been tried many times before....
Well this time we have gold plated ak's, arma's, anti tanks, you get the gist.
LSD can come in powder form in a capsule. And the process that it's made is close to meth. Some LSD I've taken has had a speed effect to it during the come up.