As an elimination participant, I'm clicking through pages fast trying to find targets. I continue to get the SITE BLOCKED for 60 seconds message, and I mean a lot. I typically come back from the block to find myself in the hospital again because it's well, elimination. So my question is, how slow do I need to click to keep it from happening? How many clicks per minute am I limited to? Shouldn't the count reset after a block concludes, not hit another block 20 seconds after medding out trying to find another target? If I at least knew the number, I might be able to slow count between clicks, or find some other way that hopefully won't destroy my enjoyment of this competition.
SITE BLOCKED
Started by Fishbum [2009144] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
We've been checking into this and we believe have found the cause of the additional sensitivity with elimination - see here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16181354&b=0&a=0&to=20770196
We've been checking into this and we believe have found the cause of the additional sensitivity with elimination - see here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16181354&b=0&a=0&to=20770196
Mentions: spam blocker - blocked my candy usage and max boos