you will see this chart if you log out and go to torn.com
btw how this improvement calculate? by what?
and can i see full of this chart?
[image: i.ibb.co]
I'm guessing, until someone else is here with another answer, that the percent improvement is calculated by combining all the changes in rank in the hall of fame.
Having said that I've never seen this table before.
Weird thing is that if you log out, go to that table and click "Your Rank", it shows your rank. I logged out... HOW YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?
The most fan part that when i am checking that list. First place is almost always in federal judge
I dunno, want a cookie while we think about it?
Call me over zealous, but I generally don't keep my user's account names in plain text in cookies.
IP adress + account -> cookie
Cookie + IP adress -> account
I thought this was gonna be a suggestion on Improving Global Chat
yeah its rarely to see this chart as we keep auto log in to torn.
i thought same thing, and perhaps someone have more answer to this.
Can't remember the last time I pressed logout
Erm... That's not even close to correct. I'm a webdev by trade. My original comment was a joke.
The cookies are just a convenient storage method that are delivered with each request. Torn's contain thing things like which tab you are on in items.
Session cookies are a bit different and are for your "logged in" communication with the server.
Your IP address has nothing to do with your account. It will be logged, sure, but like... literally nothing to do with your account.
.... This is probably not the place for a session management crash course though.
Make a new thread then please!!