Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Monumental Event

Started by AwesomeMe1738 [2510723] on in Fun & Games.

2 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
AwesomeMe1738 [2510723]
Let’s all drink a beer at the same time

It’s a toast to absolutely nothing

I’m hoping a maybe 20 people drink it at the same time

August 11th is when the the god event occurs

When the event does happen, post your activity log into the thread

If I leave this game, this will be the only proof that I existed

You guys may vote for the time