Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

WAR BETWEEN THE HOOD ALLIANCE VS MMCP/SMTH/SUBS

Started by BodyBagger [99177] on in Faction Discussion.

30 replies · 2.35k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Champion [1927067]
Don't be a knob, he only comes out of the cupboard once every few years

Let him have this

Good job BB, we are all so proud of you. R++++
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
I gave him his updoot and said congrats! It wasn't meant as an insult, just a comment on something he says in his own post, about the cost of raids and resources..
Tyrion [1967379]
This war was intense from the start and I salute those in SMTH & MMCP as they both fought hard as well.

Most fun I've had in a long time here on Torn :)

Also wanna thank all our allies and members that had to leave for other factions.

Viva la Revolution!

[image: i.pinimg.com]
BEER [2210034]
It really was a great war from all sides. The fighting was hard but that is what made it fun. SMTH fought extremely hard trying to not lose ground and my hat goes off to that entire faction. I hope there is more fun like this to be had in the future of our alliance.
Kelsie [340367]
I meant to comment, woops.


I was only there very briefly and didn’t get to see much, was sad that it all happened AFTER I left xD

But I had fun with your crew for the bit I experienced, great group of people with a super stellar leader. Awesome stuff BB!
ig_chen [2512030]
Standing on the opposite side of the battlefield, I would say the alliance had put up a good fight. Well done and hats-off. And yes this is a game after all, hope we all did get something good and memorable from the war itself - joy, excitement, cooperation, friendship, lessons, whatever they are.

Though there were some part of the tatics we do not admire, but we indeed learnt a lot from our opponents. They surely have a very good understanding of the game rules and took the best of it.

Through the war, we, SMTH family, surely sticked to our faith of never retreat or surrender. We grew and became more united. Our newbies survived the most intensed and cruel fights through out the month and became more active and are training harder.

Previously our family do not know many people as we dont talk to others much. But this time many people who did not know us before talked to us during the war time and gave their encouragements and we really, really appreciate it. Especially, MMCP gave us a hand in the fight, when we are in need and also provide us with the TTs as our new home. And also the SA family supported and trusted us so we are at where we are now.

There is a Chinese saying, Sai Weng Shi Ma, Yan Zhi Fei Fu. The meaning is somewhat similar to, "Misfortune might be a blessing in disguise", and vice-versa.

Hope we all enjoy the game.
The_Law [1952178]
Vice versa as in: A blessing may be misfortune in disguise? Wonder when one would use that one IRL

The Chinese do have some of the best sayings though
ig_chen [2512030]
Actually yes, the moral of the story is to tell ppl not to be sad or give up easily on themselves when there's misfortune happened to them cos there might be great things coming along the way. Same, when good things happened, they should not be over excited cos potentially there might be something bad hidden there too. :)
Warfarin [2538877]
Nice fights indeed, and congrats(?) since you guys have achieved your goals
As a noob I've personally learnt a lot from all of this and I hope all noobs taking parts in this event have done so instead of giving up this game
Salutes to both your and our oneness and all powers demonstrated in this!