How uch money can be stored in each level of the vault. I bought a pi and am deciding what upgrades are worth getting and this would be really helpfull.
PI vault
Started by xenoman787 [1967370] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
You can view all stuff related to properties/vaults within this wiki link:
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Properties
(Scroll a bit down to facilities and modifications)^^
They hold the following amounts:
Small-100m
med-300m
Large-500m
XL-1b
Honestly, I’d go with XL. If you decide to do say large now, and want to upgrade later.. you still gotta pay for it. I love having the XL personally. Plenty of space and I don’t have to worry about filling it up.
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Properties
(Scroll a bit down to facilities and modifications)^^
They hold the following amounts:
Small-100m
med-300m
Large-500m
XL-1b
Honestly, I’d go with XL. If you decide to do say large now, and want to upgrade later.. you still gotta pay for it. I love having the XL personally. Plenty of space and I don’t have to worry about filling it up.
Definitely go for the XL safe, i didn't and still regret it