I'm seeing 550 error while opening upkeep tab
550 Error
Started by BU5TER [2080963] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Getting that here, also 550 when trying to sell a property
Same here
Cant even acess my vault :(
same error here cannot pay upkeep
Same problem. Can't get to vault. I made a report and as soon as I posted it I saw this one had been added at the same time :)
Fixed.