I went in with 12m, lost 10m and was going in to get what I lost and win more.I was lucky enough to get a flush, Goodmood won $21,000,000 Two Pairs: Eights and Sixes [6♥, 8♣, 8♠, 6♦, Q♥]. I was obviously going to win. It lagged for a minute and I automatically folded. Probably no one will be compensating, although even if you consider the fact I lost the chance to win 10m, the 10m I lost alone need 5 trips to SA. Anyway hope you solve this lag, I'm not playing it anymore for now.
Poker Issue
Started by Ali_K [2248794] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Ched and I checked this and aren't seeing any server hiccups or lag during this window, possibly just an issue with your own connection? With that in mind though we cannot refund the funds here as this doesn't appear to …
What time was this at please?
1hYou timed out on Poker
1hYou folded on Poker with the cards 9c,10h,Jd,6h,Qh,8c
1hYou checked on Poker with the cards 9c,10h,Jd,6h,Qh,8c
1hYou checked on Poker with the cards 9c,10h,Jd,6h,Qh
1hYou called for $375,000 on Poker with the cards 9c,10h
1hYou posted the Small Blind of $125,000 on Poker
It was a bit before I traveled .. So i guess between 1 hr 22 mins and 1 hr 30 mins ago
Ched and I checked this and aren't seeing any server hiccups or lag during this window, possibly just an issue with your own connection?
With that in mind though we cannot refund the funds here as this doesn't appear to have been caused by any Torn related issue.
With that in mind though we cannot refund the funds here as this doesn't appear to have been caused by any Torn related issue.
Yeah I didn't ask for refunding it's fine. I'm not sure it was from my connection but in any case it happens. Thanks for checking and for quick response.