Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Employee effectiveness update

Started by TealJade [1737229] on in Company Discussion.

44 replies · 1.41k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

g_ho [1261819]
agreed... I think it's tmi for everyone to see personally.

For instance, if I was a company with lots of druggies who kept slipping red, I wouldn't want others in the company who properly rehab to start going, hey, she lets them sit in the red, I think I'll go less often, or something like that. I guess the reverse would be if you have one bad egg in red he may finally feel bad and rehab.
Sheyrak [2125456]
It's weird how 1 day of inactivity only gives a malus of "-2"...

It seems like the new visible values are rather unreliable...
ManuWinters [784168]
Yeah, today one of the workers told me that did rehab and did not took xanax, and from -7 increased to -9 Perhaps we would need an insight of how this is going to work.
Bacard [2379250]
So any one found out whats the "Management: X" marker refering too?

Guess the setled in marker Caps @ 10, and is working fine for me since i got a new guy and he has only 1 on his first day, will update tomorrow to see how much it rises day by day
Kamatcho [1961108]
I have a new member which has +27 Management points. As I do not know where these points come from, as I see 'older' employees rocking absolutely no management points. (isn't even showing on their list)

I tried checking if he had some business education or any education which might cause this, but he only had intro educations to most things so I don't think it comes from educations.

Ideas?
Sheyrak [2125456]
You've got a Store Manager, which allegedly gives a bonus to employees who are lacking in their position, is that guy (who gets the +27 bonus) under-statted?
Fatbears [2197270]
I sent one of my guys to rehab who was sitting at 4%. -28 yesterday.

Today after a full rehab and a single Xanax he's sitting at -5. This seems a little more reasonable then what you're saying. I wonder if there's also a modifier for being on drug cooldown as -5 is a lot for a single when you end up taking... 12? for 4% addition.
Kamatcho [1961108]
You are indeed right. People who have less then 100 points in their working stats, get management points. People who are above, don't get these points. So indeed, what you're saying is right. I was thinking out of the box while the solution was laying in the box ghehe.

Thanks for the information :)
Bacard [2379250]
not in my case, all my employees are "150% eff", so double stats for the position, and i still have 6 guys with diferent values on management

And i think business education has another name its "Director education", not from the employee tho, from what i've been reading, its only from the directors education((the courses that affect employee EFF)
Kamatcho [1961108]
Well for me it was definitly showing people who didn't have 100 points in working stats yet, which get management points.. Maybe you have a manager which enables some positions to do better because of some store manager? Is that even possible?

This is my second company which I'm running, so I don't have all the information about all positions in all the different companies.
Baldr [1847600] Reporter
The management stats come from having a manager, not from education. The "director education" stats are from education.

You probably don't have a manger. I'm not sure if all company types even have them.
Murd0Maniak [1544514]
Adding my 2 cents to this:
Company: Pub
Position: Manager
Work stats recommended: Endurance-6k; Intel-3k
Work stats: Endurance-185k; Intel-145k
Rehabbed aka 0 xanax taken

Day1 +3 xnx
Working stats +144
Settled in +10
Director education: +12
Addiction -5
Effectiveness:161


Day2 +2 xanax
Working stats +144
Settled in +10
Director education: +12
Addiction: -7
Effectiveness:159

Day3
+2 xanax
Working stats +144
Settled in +10
Director education: +12
Addiction: -9
Effectiveness:157
Murd0Maniak [1544514]
Yes, all companys dont have manager position. Managers positions are not available in Oil Rig, Television Network, Law Firm and Detective Agency.
Vulture [2169837]
If you take a look at the other members in the pub with you, you'll notice none of them are getting a management bump to their effectiveness. I assume it's due to everyone having the required working stats. But who really knows?