Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

searching for data

Started by Eratio [2549846] on in API Development.

2 replies · 126 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Eratio [2549846]
Hi all,

I'm currenty trying to get my head around lots of things and one that would realy help me make more sense off the Attack vs attack full list would be a complette list of player names/ player ID pairs, anyone know how I could get it or have one (even if outdated) as I could then compare the two without having to ping Torn every time.

thanks in advance
Stiny [992186]
If you want a catalog of all players in Torn, you have to hit torn every time for them all. It takes a while, but I've done it.

If you're only concerned about attacks then just calling "attacks" will give you the name, id, and faction of both the defender and (assuming it wasn't stealthed) the attacker.
Attacks gives the last 100 attacks made and attacksfull gives the last 1,000 but with much less information.