Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission

Started by Darth_Shooter [520654] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Darth_Shooter [520654]
I have a mission to attack a player in another country that torn but the player is in torn and the destination it has asked me to attack them in is USA I have attacked them and the mission is not complete please help I have screenshot save to mobile
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
You need yo use a rifle - however it was a knife in case of first attack and SMG in case of second one.