Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Petition to have Tridents

Started by Chell [2593180] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Chell [2593180]
I wish to have Tridents in the game, whether they be a throw-able temporary or a piercing melee, we need them in-game, I got this idea from this 2020 elimination, because I'm a Sea Men, I thought it'd be a cool idea to have tridents! Please make this possible ?