Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

please help

Started by wrekmaster90 [2605463] on in Graveyard.

12 replies · 133 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

InsaneHuman [1432692] ×1 oraN [1778676] ×1

DedeSiregar [2430598]
Am i the only retard in torn?
I swear I didn't understand how badly I needed money until like a week. I knew there is Torn money but idu why I needed it. Thought i was super rich having money from searching for cash in theatre. But most 0-10 days in forum seem always ask for money :/
cow [2048141]
I am also in need of money to buy myself udder implants if anyone is interested. Think about this before anyone donates.

If you donate to them Vs If you donate to me:
  • Noob gets money or Boob gets money
  • Newer player is happier or Everyone is happier, my udders will bring joy to the people
  • The game is easier for this newcomer or The game is easier for nobody
  • New player won't thank you personally or I will send an appreciative "moo" in your direction
  • We won't get to taste their tears on the forums or everyone will be able to taste premium 2% cow's milk
It's a no brainer at this point.


Edit: it turns out begging actually works
  • You were sent $100,000 from InsaneHuman with the message: Better be the best 2% milk I've ever had 18:09:15 18/09/20
  • You were sent $10,000,000 from ORAN with the message: daddyOran was gonna send thiz to thee nub but i think its well spent on a cow 18:09:04 18/09/20

Mentions: InsaneHuman [1432692] · oraN [1778676]

oraN [1778676]

You sent $10,000,000 to cow with the message: DaddyOran was gonna send thiz to thee nub but i think its well spent on a cow