I have some cash that I don't really know what to do with or more like am to lazy to do anything with and was wondering if anyone could make an api program for me
i have asked a few people what is needed and I think it needs a website or vps somthing like that
i want somthing that can check my events and calculate debt via items or cash
am not sure how i want the item price calculated as I don't know the options
also for the debt to be able to be cancelled manually or via the other people also having there api in the program
i currently have a couple billions that is increasing
I also am thinking of a few other things similar or that should connect to this and many of them are simple but weird
i can think of enough things to make for a long time unless your really good and there more simple then I imagine
am also in no rush whatsoever too so if you get more info and know you can do it and a lot more then I can wait for a long time if your currently busy
I'm willing to spend most of what I have and future income for it and for it to be maintained
~_~
I'm terrible at explaining and know nothing about programming so sorry if I did not explain it properly
sorry for the complete lack of grammar
Please message me or chat me for fastest reply as I do not check the forums
I also have discord
i have asked a few people what is needed and I think it needs a website or vps somthing like that
i want somthing that can check my events and calculate debt via items or cash
am not sure how i want the item price calculated as I don't know the options
also for the debt to be able to be cancelled manually or via the other people also having there api in the program
i currently have a couple billions that is increasing
I also am thinking of a few other things similar or that should connect to this and many of them are simple but weird
i can think of enough things to make for a long time unless your really good and there more simple then I imagine
am also in no rush whatsoever too so if you get more info and know you can do it and a lot more then I can wait for a long time if your currently busy
I'm willing to spend most of what I have and future income for it and for it to be maintained
~_~
I'm terrible at explaining and know nothing about programming so sorry if I did not explain it properly
sorry for the complete lack of grammar
Please message me or chat me for fastest reply as I do not check the forums
I also have discord