Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company effectiveness

Started by nossy30 [1955529] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
nossy30 [1955529]
I'm not sure if I'm just beign stupid? I've been fairly active over this elimination event and I noticed my company effectiveness is 0, is this a bug or am I just really not playing enough? Also sorry if I just end up wasting time


[image: i.imgur.com]