Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ENDED

Started by office_kitty [593790] on in Fun & Games.

201 replies · 1.17k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 202 / 202 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
202
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

office_kitty [593790] ×1 Princess_Dale [1986482] ×1 Luces [2078338] ×1 Naff1 [2149179] ×1 Trip_city-25 [2568849] ×1

Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor
Cause you offer shit prices when I try sell you Private Islands. And you undercut my HRG BB prices in trade chat ;_;


21:43:44 - 19/09/2020 office_kitty hospitalized you (with 1 other) sending you to hospital for 4h 37m [view]
21:46:53 - 19/09/2020 office_kitty sent $7,000 to you

Edit: 10/10 Shitty f**king thread ;_;
GrezzBomb [2219349]
I would say, I'd like a share.. I have helped out many new players with cash, items and properties. Have been active since my first day. And I try to be friendly and helpful to everyone.

Thanks.
celticguy [1552484]
Don't send me any money because I just blew $70m on poker because I'm so bad at it.

Give the money to Naff1 - https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2149179 instead and tell her it's in the memory of Sluggy - Princess_Dale https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1986482 who died a year ago.

Mentions: Naff1 [2149179] · Princess_Dale [1986482]

SporkMonkey [2065017]
I could promise to use it on saving kittens and orphans, but truth is, I need it for two things provided you want to invest.

1. Cans and FHCs so I can properly use Ugly Energy and the Memories book.
2. Seed money for stocks so I can turn it into even more.

Sure as hell won't be wasted in the casino.