Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie?

Started by BaconGod [2053356] on in Bugs & Issues.

22 replies · 180 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

flufffy [494285]
Seems to happen every week with NBA or NFL. It's related to Betfair sucking. I think Kopites can sort it out.

Also, are you the bloke goin' around town with the ladies and giving them all rashes?
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff
Sometimes betfair api sends result 'lost' for each option and you get event that you bet lost your bet but then we correct such cases by a special script. We are implementing new bet api provider to get rid of issues in the bookie system.
Geta [1291373]
Same thing here, multiple events for losses when every game is still being played. Happened last week as well.

Are we getting refunded on these?
Demented [2166821]
Roerich [2340103]
Same for me 4 games lost events in the
second quarter....This sux....bookie is my favorite part of the game....I research all week for Saturday and Sunday.....4 for 4 in the NCAA yesterday
Roerich [2340103]
I just noticed 2 different spreads on tonights New England bet...one is +3.5 and another +4.5..same with over/under 44.5 and 45.5
Mortiz [245796]
Roerich [2340103]
I wonder if Betfair's actual cash gamblers received the same notifications?..... I will bet they did not...if they did: Betfair would be out of business by the end of the day....so why are we getting plugged? Why?
dnlmachine [2148090]
WTMFF:
"Your $10,000,000 Buffalo Bills (Match Betting) bet on NFL - Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins was refunded 18:01:26 "
During the game. JEBUS BOLLOCKS.
TheCrimsonKing [1488748]
I just had most of my bets refunded and 2 that said I lost but those games are still being played. I'm done with bookies until this stuff gets fixed.


You lost your $5,000,000 San Francisco 49ers (-7.5 handicap) bet on NFL - San Francisco 49ers @ New York

You lost your $5,000,000 Under (+52 handicap) bet on NFL - Atlanta Falcons @ Dallas Cowboys

Both are still playing

Also, Thursday it screwed me out of a won bet

You lost your $10,000,000 Over (+43.5 handicap) bet on NFL - Cincinnati Bengals @ Cleveland Browns

They scored 65 points in that game. Way above the handicap
HacktherippeR [554984]
Your $10,000,000 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Match Betting) bet on NFL - Carolina Panthers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers was refunded.


I think I’ll stay away from the bookies after everything I’ve read.