Gravey gravy gravie
Graveyard plz
Started by Shiroe- [1896021] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Monkie flip
People actually record this stuff?
I just pretend stock BBs are collectibles that I pay for and I expect nothing in return.
That way I get excited every time I get a payout :D
Ched if you’re reading this, I lied. I expect stuff. Don’t you f**king dare...
I just pretend stock BBs are collectibles that I pay for and I expect nothing in return.
That way I get excited every time I get a payout :D
Ched if you’re reading this, I lied. I expect stuff. Don’t you f**king dare...
yeah i got bored and decided it'd be interesting to record and this way it wont fill up my events
ignore this its so i can find this again.