Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie, multiple games shown

Started by LtDangle [2301092] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
LtDangle [2301092]
I would like to place bets on the American Football games today (NFL) however there are multiples of the same game showing as well as multiples of each line (ie. 2 handicap, 2 match, 2 over/under). I know that last week I had bets "lost" before the games even ended even when ultimately winning the bet at the end.

Can anyone advise which ones are the proper spots to place a bet and is there an update on the premature losses?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I believe few of the duplicates were "fixed" here. There are couple matches left which still have duplicates but the odds are the same in both matches. Passing along to Sergey for checking. Thanks..!!

Mentions: Bookie Duplicate NFL games

Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff
I marked that report as closed. We get matches from betfair api. I have no idea how to prevent from adding the "same" matches.