ps - I couldnt care less but I try to be open minded... sometimes
ST6 get 6th
Started by MightyGoober [812478] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 142 / 142 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
ps - I couldnt care less but I try to be open minded... sometimes
if you didn't realize it networth graphs take time to update...
[image: i.imgur.com]
You sent 4x Xanax to Boylebag with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to unbeatables with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Samstorm with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to tadammmm with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to BigStee with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to octopi with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Yasin with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Yhwach with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Sunyear55 with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Im-NOT-Oli with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to SimbaJack with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to FreelanceT with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to betapanda with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to SoloRules with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Yeala with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 8x Xanax(Accident) to tadammmm with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Slitsandsmiles with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Cummies with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to KillaPat with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Reinoldini with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to DKshadow with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Gibpickles with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Rasselbock with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to BenderPro2013 with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Alaneth with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Mystiouz with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to THUNDER-11 with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 14x Xanax to XAEA-XII with the message: For elimination stacking + 100 hits
You sent 4x Xanax to Jamakinization with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Niccers with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Radiostar with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Lydsx with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Sam420 with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to WastedYouth with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to RomeoYankee with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Loro_Koblyat with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Ricers with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Quiffs_Army with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Stink_fist with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to joey11 with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Tikev with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to FlashBang with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Jchon with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Chappo__ with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Mercenary with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Llviii with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to RAIZEN420 with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Blao with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 14x Xanax to rabbit with the message: stack + 100 hits
You sent 10x Xanax to betapanda with the message: 100 hits for more
You sent 4x Xanax to Peste84 with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to Killerworm99 with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 4x Xanax to AlphaReaper7 with the message: For elimination stacking.
You sent 10x Xanax to DedsecCifer with the message: 100 hits for more
You sent 10x Xanax to Dr4g0nX with the message: 100 hits for more
You sent 10x Xanax to Moseley with the message: 100 hits for more
You sent 10x Xanax to M_aechii with the message: 100 hits for more
You sent 10x Xanax to xJanus with the message: 100 hits for more
You sent 10x Xanax to Snoxide with the message: 100 hits for more
You sent 10x Xanax to JasonWick with the message: 100 hits for more
You sent 10x Xanax to 111dev111 with the message: 100 hits for more
stopped counting after this as it became too time-consuming but this was before elim even started... please note we only had 1.2-1.3k xanax donated in total. It's disgusting how this rumor even started by Kidnapped who was nowhere to be seen in chat/discord.
and this is all he had to say after starting it while you guys attack me
[image: i.imgur.com]
EDIT LAST PROOF:
Get rid of Deft's company and my networth is now: 2,682,365,433. So I made like 150M during elimination... but SYM rising shot my net worth up 85M. So 65M - how much did I mug? 60M or something... so yeah, 5M + the points/xanax I used for elim are not accounted for. But I'm probably missing something. Even if that were true, I'd happily pay back the 30M I might have accidentally taken from donations.
LAST EDIT: It was the banking payout that made the difference in networth. So yeah, I didn't steal anything I'm down from Elim with what I spent on xanax/points.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Uncles cans donations sent back that weren't used
Also Deft's 40 FHC that he gave to me for Elimination, couldn't use them all unfortunately:
And the 100 xanax winner:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Mentions: -__- [2508857] · 111dev111 [2598179] · _XDedsecXCyX_ [2556684] · AlphaReaper7 [2227681] · BenderPro2013 [2581026] · betapanda [2486181] · BigStee [2571973] · Boylebag [2491665] · Chappo__ [2562948] · ChronoTrigger [2518272] · Coot [1602025] · DKshadow [2370095] · Dr4g0nX [2271540] · FlashBang [2464482] · FreelanceT [2532643] · FuckingAsshole [2436303] · Gibpickles [2574650] · Im-NOT-Oli [2466295] · Jamakinization [2448302] · JasonWick [2222721] · Joey4533 [2185002] · Killerworm99 [2422554] · Loro_Koblyat [2554742] · Lydsx [2090134] · M_aechii [2527627] · Mercenary [1993692] · Moseley [2594003] · Mr_Paradise [2091342] · Mystiouz [1669127] · Niccers [2162080] · octopi [2034703] · Quiff [1735783] · rabbit [1995921] · Radiostar [2575573] · RAIZEN420 [2183260] · Rasselbock [2438366] · RomeoYankee [2526618] · Sam420 [1730567] · Samstorm [2337402] · SimbaJack [2441977] · Slitsandsmiles [2292738] · Snoxide [1905731] · Solor [2476035] · Stink_fist [2541210] · Sunyear55 [2108223] · tadammmm [2460451] · ThomasShelbyOBE [1748977] · THUNDER-11 [2502884] · Tikev [2478174] · unbeatables [2109127] · UppercaseSalmon [2488553] · USA [2588766] · WastedYouth [1626654] · WhiteBoyPaddy [1690773] · xJanus [2476635] · XXXX-XXX [2594125] · Yasin [2548631] · Yhwach [2540286]
- You were sent a Can of Munster from Indubitably 03:17:38 20/09/20
- You were sent a Can of Santa Shooters from Indubitably 01:37:25 20/09/20
- You were sent a Can of Santa Shooters from Indubitably 01:19:51 20/09/20
- You were sent 5x Can of Munster from Indubitably 01:16:59 20/09/20
- You were sent 5x Xanax from Indubitably 17:49:46 18/09/20
- You were sent 5x Xanax from Indubitably 16:36:00 16/09/20
Mentions: Indubitably [2117849]
- You were sent a Can of Munster from Indubitably 07:20:06 18/09/20
- You were sent 10x Xanax from Indubitably 04:18:46 13/09/20
Mentions: Indubitably [2117849]
- You were sent a Can of Munster from Indubitably 03:16:23 20/09/20
- You were sent 2x Can of Munster from Indubitably 03:02:42 20/09/20
- You were sent 6x Xanax from Indubitably 19:59:09 17/09/20
- You were sent 5x Xanax from Indubitably 05:04:38 15/09/20
- You were sent 10x Xanax from Indubitably 04:13:41 13/09/20
- You were sent 5x Xanax from Indubitably 13:37:34 12/09/20
- You were sent 4x Xanax from Indubitably with the message: For elimination stacking. 13:59:24 07/09/20
Mentions: Indubitably [2117849]
Mentions: Indubitably [2117849]
Mentions: Indubitably [2117849]
I’ll reiterate something I said in private yesterday:
-The core issues we faced this year are much more likely due to arrogance than evil-
Poor organisation, lack of internal communication/trust in leadership, and whatever you call our ‘negotiation’ strategy, sure. But I don’t think anyone intentionally lost this for us, or sought to make money illicitly. Lots of lessons to be learned for next year, for all of us!
- You were sent 5x Xanax from Indubitably 15:36:50 19/09/20
- You were sent 10x Xanax from Indubitably 19:06:27 11/09/20
- You were sent 4x Xanax from Indubitably with the message: For elimination stacking. 14:49:54 07/09/20
Mentions: Indubitably [2117849]
also a shitload of cans for making perfect timed hits. Dozens, IDK exactly
Kidnapped: *Calls Indubitably a scammer*
Indubitably: Here's proof I didn't scam anyone
Kidnapped: LOLOLOL stop being such a snowflake and getting triggered over nothing.
She has all the proofs.
She was hitting and distributing stuff, like no one could.
I totally trust here. She wouldn't do all these shitty things.
Except the fact that their NW didn't drop until they got called out in forums and we were already eliminated, I guess?
My take-away from this, my first elim, with MightyGoober as lead and the leaked leadership chats that followed and all the other drama that surrounded ST6, is this: thank the f**king Gods I wasn't in a leadership position.
Like how dare someone have a networth that goes up and down because that means THEY ARE SCAMMING!!!
Can people get a grip already?
I get Deft's MCS block:
eft has initiated a trade titled "asdf". Please click here to continue.06:04:01 16/09/20
I give deft back his MCS block:
deft has accepted the trade titled "mcs". You must now accept to finalize it. Please click here to continue.21:27:59 20/09/20
Days my networth spiked: 9/16/2020 - Days my networth dropped: 9/20/2020
this shit isn't rocket science... if this mcs block didn't shoot up my networth you'd see a steady decline in my networth BECAUSE I'M GIVING IT ALL AWAY... you can literally see it in my items sent and IN my networth during september 11th-16th before i got the mcs block
and just an fyi, EVERYONE in my faction can see if i put money into the faction vault... there was 23 ibb in st6, let's hear one of them tell me i put a dime in there because ALL of my money is in the bank + stocks
this is my last post here, i don't need the stress from people who did nowhere near as much as me. I don't scam and I never will.
Mentions: deft [979003]
Your fishyness is less in question here in my opinion than the chat screenshots posted, which is why my actual point was "thank the f**king Gods I wasn't in a leadership position" because then I'd have to actually reply to this shit and defend myself.
Oh shit I still do.
You are glad you don't have to defend the accusations. Check.
Yet mysteriously you found the time to throw shade on the MVP on our team.
Who besides her INSANE amount of hits, showed EXCELLENT LEADERSHIP and dedication to the team.
Just take a minute instead of posting here what you don' t know about, to read the team forum where all the distributions and donations are listed. Instead of slamming someone that gave 100% for the team.
THanks. BB
EDIT: AS you yourself pointed out, you couldn't be bothered to get involved with leadership.
I promise, I would bet my whole networth that if we had a few more people like indub on the team, and a few less who do less and criticize more, we would have had a much better showing, even with all the drama.
I'm sorry my poor 429 hits and unwillingness to be in leadership nullified my right to have an opinion in your eyes, Beef, but then again I don't really give a shit what you think. :)