Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack during recent outage

Started by Strommer [1386777] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

Strommer [1386777]
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=9acc0a1bd3c18b47ff123b8d37cc980e

As you can see from the log above, the attack timed out. Let me know if you need any additional info. Getting the E back would be amazing, but not expected.
Hell-Cat [2534899]
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=c4e26c32693cbf6d1de4def8ef8d975b

I used an energy drink to complete a mission that had to be done in 20 minutes. 1.65mil. I was then hosp'd (which I should not have been) used 4bags of O+ blood to get out of hosp. None worked but disappeared out of my items. I would be very happy to have just the 1.65 returned!!!

Also caused the mission to restart and now I won't be able to comeplete not enough e. So outage happened on 3rd attack that I had to complete in 20min and I did complete it after everything came back up but now other 2 previous attacks show I did not complete... Good grief!! not sure if you can reset a mission but if you can.. That would be nice!! Thank you!!