lol please. Don't act like money is the reason you got f**ked xD
I expected more.....
Started by Krastinov [1542326] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 132 / 132 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You farmed a ton of karma I say ur the real winner lol
i doubled my karma in this elimination lol
Most vs also know im not mocking them. 2ond is a great score to be proud of by leaders and team.
Just for the outside viewers a bit of an anticlimax. I was looking forward to a real close fight.
Just shows how extremely strong sm are.
P.s. no need to chat me insulting me and my dad. Its only a discussion. Peace and cheers
Just for the outside viewers a bit of an anticlimax. I was looking forward to a real close fight.
Just shows how extremely strong sm are.
P.s. no need to chat me insulting me and my dad. Its only a discussion. Peace and cheers
Sorry we couldn’t live up to your expectations:(
It is one reason. It’s a good strategy but not everyone can afford it.
It’s also the fastest way to build tickets. It can be milked for a long time if you have a reviver contract and the cash, and it Was happening.
You can’t deny it was effective. Or that it wasn’t a vital part of ticket gain.
It’s also the fastest way to build tickets. It can be milked for a long time if you have a reviver contract and the cash, and it Was happening.
You can’t deny it was effective. Or that it wasn’t a vital part of ticket gain.
I assume that P.s. is for someone else.
But still on the topic, SM and VS were full gas the whole elim because we were at 0 a long long time. The only break was KF and MH that were a bit more relaxed going down...
During all that atacks made were so close, its hard to explain how we've got such a margin this fast...
But hey, i'll take it...
Thats 3 wins in a row for me, cupcakes, lumberjacks and now seamen... Next year i should sell myself as an amulet.
But still on the topic, SM and VS were full gas the whole elim because we were at 0 a long long time. The only break was KF and MH that were a bit more relaxed going down...
During all that atacks made were so close, its hard to explain how we've got such a margin this fast...
But hey, i'll take it...
Thats 3 wins in a row for me, cupcakes, lumberjacks and now seamen... Next year i should sell myself as an amulet.
Coarse the p.s. wasnt for u, i forgive him anyway, some players must be a nervous wreck by now lol. I can handle it.
But dont let dude hear u won the last 3, he might smash his new keyboard again :D
Ur a good lad mate. I will send u a beer later.
But dont let dude hear u won the last 3, he might smash his new keyboard again :D
Ur a good lad mate. I will send u a beer later.
Hornets woulda taken first if we were in a 1v1
Yeah Zauzam alone would have won it....haha ;)
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Relax. We have the Seamen exactly where we want them!
Relax. We have the Seamen exactly where we want them!
Well deserved with that video, imo
Regardless of current standing, if I went back in time, I can honestly say I would choose Victorious again. I wouldn’t think twice.
We have amazing leadership and our own boatload of great people. We’ve goofed off and worked hard together. It was fun and I’ve made many friends.
^^ thank you guys!
We have amazing leadership and our own boatload of great people. We’ve goofed off and worked hard together. It was fun and I’ve made many friends.
^^ thank you guys!
Lmao
People just dont know how to act when someone sticks to their alliance to the bitter end and doesnt back stab anyone.
Four and Stretch arent strangers, they are long time friends that went through hell together to get to where they are now.
Some things are worth more than a win... not f%#king an actual friend is one of them
Hats off to Four, Kuro and all of VS for playing a straight up and honorable comp.
It was a real pleasure to fight alongside of you all, and I am thrilled to see you get such a great finish <3
People just dont know how to act when someone sticks to their alliance to the bitter end and doesnt back stab anyone.
Four and Stretch arent strangers, they are long time friends that went through hell together to get to where they are now.
Some things are worth more than a win... not f%#king an actual friend is one of them
Hats off to Four, Kuro and all of VS for playing a straight up and honorable comp.
It was a real pleasure to fight alongside of you all, and I am thrilled to see you get such a great finish <3
VS would have had the win locked if they would have 2v1 Sea Men. MH obviously get second with F2 though.
ST6 tried to go for a hail marry finish, and gets backlash.
Sorry to all the members of VS who didn't have a leader with the balls to pull the trigger.
ST6 tried to go for a hail marry finish, and gets backlash.
Sorry to all the members of VS who didn't have a leader with the balls to pull the trigger.
We even had 1 player doing 520 revives on VS members in a row... Good tactics I must say
Even if we lost 10 lives, which wouldn't have been likely since we had so much practice pushing versus more pressure, we still would have had more than enough time to climb back.
Stacks don't last forever and it takes a long time to eliminate a team.
Stacks don't last forever and it takes a long time to eliminate a team.
If only I'd slut myself for 5 bil and given you want you wanted in return for 1st place for VS, eh mug
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]