Selective memory doesn't change the facts. I definitely never said that ask anyone about how I act, I flirt with everyone.
Congratulations Drieke
Started by Whiskey_Jack [1994581] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 65 / 65 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Chatted you 20 times in a row with no response? Nobody believes you. Go away and stop derailing the thread.
Congrats Drieke on making so many hits that you broke Nova and Indubitably up.
That is what this thread is about, right?
That is what this thread is about, right?
This motivates me. I have plans to beat this next year :D
Wow that escalated quickly ...
But back on topic......
congratulations on the hits!!!
But back on topic......
congratulations on the hits!!!
Hmph, high five.
hes a peasant by heart
No. No woosh. It's not funny to like 90% of the community, I was here for all the silly bugs of the past. It's just not funny.
Really impressive, Drieke. You crushed it.
Regardless how much money being spent, the dude still needs to log in and make the hits tho.
Means taking nap max for 2-3 hours, make some hits, and repeat. That's hard
Edit: I can't type
Means taking nap max for 2-3 hours, make some hits, and repeat. That's hard
Edit: I can't type
Monster hitter, congrats on the crowning achievement. You really went ALL IN on this!
Thanks Whiskey_Jack
Mentions: Whiskey_Jack [1994581]
I had to show I could do it Krastinov
Monster! Really impressive!
If you guys made a sex tape...I'd totally buy that
Beast of Milk n Cookies, now Bigger beast of NS! Insane stuff Drieke!