Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sea Men - Creamed the competition

Started by IceBlueFire [776] Officer on in General Discussion.

100 replies · 2.23k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 101 / 101 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Dre [2329975]
In the name of our Se(a) Men tribe, I can say: We had a blast !

[image: www.memesmonkey.com]

On a serious note, thanks to all the leaders, council, captains and people that lead the thrusts each 15 minuets when our asses (or allied asses, just as precious) were on the line. And most importantly thank you to all of you who put effort and did your part during this past 13 days. We would be nowhere near where we are without every single one of you :)

My only regret is not getting in top 10 attackers. Thank you Xanax OD for stopping me at 1080 attacks...

Amazing team, not sure that the next years eliminations gonna be able to top up this experience.
Gloin [2231852]
Thank you all fellow seamen for the great experience and the well earned victory. It was my pleasure fighting with u.

Thanks to leadership for getting us there :)
Run-Riot [1713552]
Makes all the effort to stay alive as long as possible worth it seeing such great allies win it.

Congrats guys, worthy winners <3
jello [1608028]
I am so glad that I returned to torn just in time to join you guys in elimination. I forgot how much fun torn could be and I thank you all for giving me my desire to play back. I met so many amazing new people who I'd never cross paths with otherwise. I will miss all of our crazy chats and I hope we can stay in contact on discord.

Thank you stretch - in my opinion the best elimination leader in the game.

Thanks you XAsukaX. Normally new players are a weakness but your one of the rare few that not only held your own your contributions where game changing.

Thank you xanity- your stats and commitment where vital at key times. I'm not sure if others seen it, but I did.

Thanks to all the cum captains. Your hours of commitment answering questions in chat, doing count downs and all the hard work made it easier for the rest of us.

Thanks to all the revivers. Although non where in our team we couldn't of done it without you. Elimation would be extremely boring if all we had was med CD. I made a lot of new friends by having my chats filled with them.

Thanks to all of the new players who didn't give up. Who looked for every opportunity to help. It was mostly your E that gave us our huge lead at the end.

Thank you to total bankers and Victorious secret. I am a loyal and honest player and I am very happy to of been in a alliance of teams that had the same qualities.

I could do this forever as so many people went above and beyond to get us here... I am thankful to all of you and hope to see as many of you as possible next year.
xanty [1169571]
Thank you xanity- your stats and commitment where vital at key times. I'm not sure if others seen it, but I did.

MOST IMPORTANT SENTENCE THAT WAS SAID IN SEA MEN CHAT

:P thks mate u were vital as well to turn around VS, top hitter and dedicated! Those revivers came in handy! :P
KONYS [2213347]
Thank you Sea Men for this amazing experience. Had a wonderful time in my first elimination.

Thanks to the leaders and captains that calming us down and never panicked even when we are losing live and tickets.

WE MADE IT!!
Lilith [1814138]
Congratulations guys! I remember saying i hoped one of you guys would take it after we went out and things were looking bleak. But you guys turned it around and took the win after a fair 1v1 Dirty Sexy Money style. You guys were awesome to work with and deserve the win, you absolute monsters. Congratulations! <3

Ps. Stretch, get me the merit next year please? Kthanks