Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Investments!

Started by PaytonH [2575939] on in Company Discussion.

1 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

PaytonH [2575939]
I want to invest in your company! I will give you a few million to set up/earn stars, then i willtake 20-40% of your company daily income. Think of it as SharkTank. I give you money for some of your company.

Anyway , if you can find me in varrious discord servers dm me there, if not here!

Thanks
PaytonH