So I had an idea about flying. Maybe the plane could be upgraded like the PI and race cars are.
also, consider a speed up on flying. Maybe you get them as a perk or for accomplishing something
another thought on flying, why can’t people fly from one place to another? If I fly to London why force me to fly to Torn home and not allow me to take a flight to another city?
and yet another idea, add more cities. Maybe they are unlocked at a higher level?
Oh and a custom gun smith that can smooth an action, increase accuracy and rate of fire...improve trigger assembly and stiffen slide springs on pistols...even have reloading equipment to make custom loads
a trophy wall for hunting rare animals?
I could write more but I just want to see if anything is acted on. I think adding things can keep people playing more.
also, consider a speed up on flying. Maybe you get them as a perk or for accomplishing something
another thought on flying, why can’t people fly from one place to another? If I fly to London why force me to fly to Torn home and not allow me to take a flight to another city?
and yet another idea, add more cities. Maybe they are unlocked at a higher level?
Oh and a custom gun smith that can smooth an action, increase accuracy and rate of fire...improve trigger assembly and stiffen slide springs on pistols...even have reloading equipment to make custom loads
a trophy wall for hunting rare animals?
I could write more but I just want to see if anything is acted on. I think adding things can keep people playing more.