147 replies · 721 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:148 / 148 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
148
Discussion span
→
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
SporkMonkey[2065017]
· 10 likes · I haven't read the rest of this thread, and I am sure someone else has already said this, but... What a shit show. From both sides. Both interrupted, neither went higher than the 4th tier of debate tactics. Can anyone …
I'm going to call it now the first debate will be the only debate with trump and biden. Biden will fail so miserably that they will say he's been exposed to covid and now can't go to any more debates it's too risky no way he can do 3 days of the debates no way that's my scenario.
I think biden will do okay. His handlers will probably put him on uppers and something that will make him more lucid. Kinda a open secret they use drugs for speeches and debates. Not really openly admitted though for obvious reasons.
They don’t have drugs strong or effective enough to help Joe debate Trump. It’s going to be like taking a cow to a slaughter house. The most watched live event in history on global scale. I can’t wait!
You're all talking about how Biden might do, I think you'll be surprised how bad Trump will do at the Debates, and I hope you stay for after them to see how many lies he tells.
I dont care what side you sit on. If you claim "both sides" or "all politicians" or controlled this or that...you are literally ignoring reality.
The dude lied about his lie, in the same paragraph. We can track all of obama's, bush's, clinton's misleadings and lies to the public. Trump is off the charts. You cant believe anything he says.