Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Two Russian Roulette errors

Started by kamoke [2549166] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

kamoke [2549166]
Using google chrome. Sound was on (I'd played several games already.) I had another tab open and was chatting over there. Game ID 2391625.
Suddenly I hear the footsteps noise immediately followed by the gunshot noise. My turn had timed out and the opposing player had shot me.
However, I wasn't notified that a player had joined the match by the footsteps audio, as per usual.


Game ID 2391645. My opponent took their first shot, but neither the click noise, nor the pistol and chamber visuals were shown. It then said it was my turn. The click noise and visuals had returned.

I don't need a response to these, just wanted to let y'all know.

Thanks!
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
This has been resolved, restored the issue from the take action loss - confirmed and credited 500k from the church