Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Future Torn Player

Started by Novber [2603276] on in General Discussion.

30 replies · 652 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Novber [2603276]
Hello
I have a 3 months old son ,named Zay . I want him to play this game when he's about 16 yo . Will this game exist till then?Shall I record a video of my Torn life just in case?

Thanks guys
Krastinov [1542326]
I tried it with my 14 year old son. He hated it after a few months. He still winds me up about it 7 years later lol

Let them do their own thing, they dont want to play a lame game that their dads or mums play. Fact.

Haha cheers
Novber [2603276]
I think Torn has improved overtime in regards to chat features, goods wise and factions compared to 2005-06. So it might probably have more good side edu courses/group therapies and or more interesting items in near futures :D
Ninivah [1950421]
Yes! You should record all the dreams of Crime 2.0. So when he sees it he can learn a very valuable life lesson. Some things never change and we should all just accept that.


But on a serious note, by time your son is 16 he'd have his own thoughts and personality and might not even want to play this game. Life changes in a heartbeat so maybe Torn won't even be around and if it is, you might have grown bored. In terms of hobbies and entertainment, I wouldn't plan so far ahead for my kids if I had any.