Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Complete

Started by Tipsy [1160609] on in Attacking.

9 replies · 318 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
22
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Tipsy [1160609]

Finished again, no longer buying. Thanks for your help everyone!



Hi everyone! Needing another 250 losses if anyone wants to help out, hoping to get them all done today.

Paying 300k each.

Send me a message or just attack! I will update this thread again when I've got enough :)



Losses still needed:

0








Thanks everyone, I have now finished buying!




Hi Everyone!

I have bought a lot of losses in the past (See this thread for reviews) but I'm after a few more.

Paying 270k each. Please chat if you're willing to help out or just do losses and let me know when you're done. I should be able to pay fairly regularly.

Thanks!

Mentions: Finished - Thanks for Everyone's Help!