First and foremost:
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Something I've been pushing towards for quite some time and glad to have finally leapfrogged into the top 1000 (crazy few days, so didn't catch right when I crossed over). Would like to thank all the people I've stepped over to get here: ZOMB13 of course, being that he was the main focus on my stat gaining to pass. Josephine for lighting my fire when she had the AUDACITY to consider her memes the best when I was STANDING RIGHT HERE, and FidelCashFlow for the consistent showing of his cats. The cats gave me the strength to remember that they'll always need protecting from this cruel world and a stronger Chit helps with that.
There's of course many others I could thank, so here it is:
Thank you . You the real MVP.
Next: Short pitstop at 500 then top 100.
[image: media3.giphy.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Something I've been pushing towards for quite some time and glad to have finally leapfrogged into the top 1000 (crazy few days, so didn't catch right when I crossed over). Would like to thank all the people I've stepped over to get here: ZOMB13 of course, being that he was the main focus on my stat gaining to pass. Josephine for lighting my fire when she had the AUDACITY to consider her memes the best when I was STANDING RIGHT HERE, and FidelCashFlow for the consistent showing of his cats. The cats gave me the strength to remember that they'll always need protecting from this cruel world and a stronger Chit helps with that.
There's of course many others I could thank, so here it is:
Thank you . You the real MVP.
Next: Short pitstop at 500 then top 100.
[image: media3.giphy.com]