Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Groupchats!

Started by Maarten [2527153] on in Suggestions.

7 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
25
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Maarten [2527153]
Okay, let's not waste any time, it's as simple as it sounds, the option to create groupchats in torn should definitely be considered.
I mean, think about it, it's not going to hurt anyone in ANY WAY, you'd only get positive feedback from adding it, I can think of way too many uses for such a feature, for example, a group chat for some sort of club, like a flying club, training club, trading club, just general clubs to spread knowledge without having to be in the same company/faction. a group for close friends on torn who do not share a faction/company as stated before.. there's no limit to how much this could help the habitance of torn, and so, if you have any other good uses for this feature, please reply with some and I'll be glad to read them.
I've also heard there's have been multiple attempts to suggest this but none of them worked, and so, if you pass by, please upvote the post, I'm sure you can think of at least 2 ways a groupchat feature could help you in. Let's make this the one post to get through. Thank you everyone for reading!
Fyrewolf [2600943]
This will happen in 2077 along with Crimes 2.0, Forgery and New Map Areas, and New Merit Ideas from me getting accepted.