Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying subscribtion

Started by The_Sherlock [1886279] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

The_Sherlock [1886279]
Hi,
I have been trying to buy the monthly subscription via paypal and I keep seeing the message "Sorry--Your last action could not be completed". I have tried this 4 times in the past 2 days and no confirmation message was seen either.
attached is a screen shot.
would really appreciate some help on this.
further information, I am logged in from Germany and the transaction is in Euros. I have Paypal linked to my bank.
[image: snipboard.io]
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Please contact me at payments@torn.com to discuss further.

However if this is Germany then it is most likely going to be one of two issues, as these are common issues with PayPal in Germany.

Most likely is that you aren't using a valid card that PayPal accepts, Maestro or virtual cards being very common over there - both of these are declined by PayPal for this service.

In order to subscribe you must use a valid debit or credit card linked with your bank account, alternatively ensure there is balance on your PayPal account, as PayPal will default to using this figure before anything on a card.

However unfortunately we're unable to take payments directly from a linked bank account, it either has to be balance on PayPal or via a linked card (which would need to be present first).

Apologies for the inconvenience there, Amazon may work as an alternative.
Rofljoey [2603940]
Thanks that explains the problem as I am from germany and dont own a credit card. Will get some balance on my paypal acc and try it again. THanks for the fast response