Guys ive been doible charged a subscriber not sure how and why buy i see it come up again this morning when i repaid for it 2 days ago now ive got 74 days donator id like this one either refunded and remove i have kept the 75 points in my profile so please just remove the extra and refund thank you
Important URGENT
Started by LoanShark1 [1321907] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
It should be in your email inbox. It will look like an I- followed by a series of 12 upper case numbers/letters I-1A2B3CDEF456 for example. - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Sure can you email me please - payments@torn.com There's no need for hostility, I'm happy to resolve this. This could have happened if there was a delay in the initial processing and you mistook it for a failure and set …
So there was only one sub on my paypal account aswell it has not doubled up this is an issue your end why have have i been charged again on the 2nd aswell no way!! I paid on the 29th and then should be again the 29th ive canciled the next payment and will wait till end of month to see if there is any other payment coming out if i have no word i will be calling back all money i have paid into torn
this is a joke you want people to sponser you guys to then do them out of pocket with your small glitches hoping no one will relise any extra payment coming out i wonder how many more people will get caught out today
this is a joke you want people to sponser you guys to then do them out of pocket with your small glitches hoping no one will relise any extra payment coming out i wonder how many more people will get caught out today
Sure can you email me please - payments@torn.com
There's no need for hostility, I'm happy to resolve this. This could have happened if there was a delay in the initial processing and you mistook it for a failure and set up a 2nd sub as a result. These issues are rare as the system would normally not allow a person to set up a 2nd subscription for this exact reason.
Mail me with the payment or sub ID please and I can cancel and refund one for you.
There's no need for hostility, I'm happy to resolve this. This could have happened if there was a delay in the initial processing and you mistook it for a failure and set up a 2nd sub as a result. These issues are rare as the system would normally not allow a person to set up a 2nd subscription for this exact reason.
Mail me with the payment or sub ID please and I can cancel and refund one for you.
What is the sub id?
It should be in your email inbox.
It will look like an I- followed by a series of 12 upper case numbers/letters
I-1A2B3CDEF456 for example.
It will look like an I- followed by a series of 12 upper case numbers/letters
I-1A2B3CDEF456 for example.
Do u still need that information by the email it seems you solved it pretty easy?
Thank you for sorting that so easy mate