[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]Sometimes the Captcha is the one to be challenged.
I invite you to share and depict your own senseless captcha disputes, so we shall either laugh at them, or at each other for demonstrating what it truly means to be mentally challenged (by a captcha).
If Conor is sexy I might want to put them on me
I disputed a captcha once. I was told to hush, but it got fixed.
I just did one that asked what would you use a straw for.
Being a former drug addict, I picked Krystal. Nope. It was something I would never drink.
i fail all my captcha, cuz im a bot
I could definitely put fifteen on myself.
Why else would the ladies of Torn bestow the title of "TheSTUD" upon me? xD
I don't like the fact that a robot asks me to prove i'm not a robot
A big problem is with their wording. "Might" is vague enough that it could include, "probably never, but who knows?" So lots of things "might" happen.
A second issue is asking what the player ("you") would or might do. That's highly variable for everyone. As noted above, there's a lot of stuff that I definitely would not do. Like drink Lucozade or whatever it's called, because it's not available in my country, and I didn't even know it was a real thing until I googled it.
A fix to these two would be to just change the wording to, "Which one of these would be most likely for someone to X?" "Most likely" gets rid of the "might, in some really twisted scenario" problem, and "someone" allows for people other than the player to engage in the activity.
A major theme in the text captchas is a lack of education on the part of whoever wrote them. They seem entirely ignorant of basic facts, and so many of the "correct" answers are either wrong or "what a typical ignoramus thinks". Things like not understanding that people are animals, and that everything has an orbit.
bananas and stacey are edible
credit to whoever i stole this from