I was looking for the info about the critical hit.
What is it exactly ?
And how to improve my chance to get the critical hit ?
Or
how can I decrease my opponent's chance of getting the critical hit? < is that even possible ? >
idk what it is or how to prevent it but u can increase ur chance using merits i believe
A critical hit is one that lens lands on the head, throat, or heart, and it does extra damage. You can increase your chance for landing one with merit points, with the laser weapon mod, and with education. I know there's a BIO course that helps, but don't remember which.
I'm not aware of any way to reduce the chance of receiving them, but you can reduce their severity by wearing armor that covers critical hit zones- Full Body Armor for the neck and Motorcycle Helmet for the head are popular choices that have lower armor ratings than some options, but better coverage. Plus the helmet gives you immunity to pepper spray, a cheap and popular temp weapon.
BIO2410: Anatomy (increases chances of achieving a critical hit by 5%)
BIO2380: Fundamentals of Neurobiology (increases damage when hit lands on opponent's neck by 10%)
This and u can spend merits to increase the chances.
You can't get a critical if you don't hit. Reducing the chance of your opponent hitting you will decrease the chance of them getting a crit on you.