Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

First grain payout

Started by tenatic [1778149] on in Achievements.

8 replies · 343 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
tenatic [1778149]
I've been playing this game on and off for seven years and I finally, finally got my first cash stock dividend :>

It's a small achievement compared to the others here but I've been dreaming of the stocks payout since I first started playing Torn. I feel really happy for past me
tenatic [1778149]
first hard cash payout :)) my first stock was SYM and the other stocks are definitely more bang for buck. But there's something so cool about receiving cash straight up