Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

deleted

Started by Lakerboy [2522172] on in Graveyard.

13 replies · 188 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
24
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Lakerboy [2522172] ×1

Lakerboy [2522172]
Mainly because of the large amounts of money I have given away, not to mention, I am not the only one involved in the firm. I have others working with me.
snowbeast [2173158] Moderator Official
I made 15% one month using a similar service, this however was an experienced returning player.

What worries me is your cut is so low - 1% of investment.
$10k per million.
That does not even cover 29 plushies from Switzerland as a profit for yourself.
Why this worries me as I was a financial adviser for quite a while and in order to do the best for your clients you needed to actually make money to stay in business.
I feel you will lose interest in this venture as there is not much in it for you. Even 1 billion is a measly 10mil profit for you.
It just feels too good to be true and often these low cost investments turn out to be bad investments.

My next issue is your net worth has remained the same over the period of 12 months and even if you have given it away it drops potential investor confidence.

Assuming this is not a scam, I feel you are actually raising capital for a venture. Maybe reword your first post with your honest intentions and i'll probably bite.
Right now with your low fee and low net worth I don't have the confidence in your ability to generate a return.

Lastly, join a faction. It shows some form of commitment to remaining in the game.
Lakerboy [2522172]
I was inactive for several months due to some covid 19 issues with family. I am not the only one involved in this business and my intentions are just to do this for fun. This isn't a scam and its mainly aimed at helping out new players. I don't need millions and millions of dollars.
Ubermensch [2592963]
INTRODUCING THE TORN INVESTMENT FIRM- INVESTING MADE EASY!!!

WHAT DO WE DO?
We take investments from players like you and put the money in to various things such as stocks, companies, and products (namely plushies and flowers), my pocket. Using the profits from stocks, companies and item sales, we return your original investment back to me along with however much profit your money made me.

HOW MUCH WILL I MAKE?
"A ton if you are dumb enough"

Of course it depends on how much you put in, but with the market for certain items and stocks, surely you'll make a lot for me! For example let's say you invest $1,000,000.
$500,000 goes to buying plushies which sell for $1,800,000
$300,000 goes to buying stocks which grow 5%
$200,000 goes to companies which use the money to gain new customers and pay workers
Please note this is just an example and does not indicate how all funds are used!! Because this is a scam.

This $1,000,000 would have earned you over $6,000,000 in under 2 days and you were dumb enough to give it to me.
After 7 days I would've already blocked after I milked you.

WHY NOT DO THIS MYSELF?
"Because you're a dummy for still reading this"

For people under level 15 travelling, running items and investing in stocks may not be an option. The TIF allows anyone to invest and have their money used to run items and invest and earn easy profit without doing anything while you focus on leveling up!

Over level 15? Travelling may be a hassle, planning out your days in advance and dishing out millions for a PI can be a pain. Our team of agents handle all the travelling, money and item sales as well as putting your money in to the right stocks, while you do whatever you want and enjoy Torn to the fullest.

HOW MUCH DOES THE FIRM MAKE?

The Torn Investment Firm takes a small 100% cut of all investments for payments. The rest goes to hookers and blow!

OTHER BENEFITS**

UNDER LEVEL 15
-Mug insurance
-Free properties
-Free items
-Free banking in Cayman Islands

LEVEL 15+
-Mug insurance (up to 400k)
-Free properties for renting out

***Benefits are given out upon request after investments of at least 400k

****By making investment of 400k or more you agree not to ask for benefits.

HOW LONG WILL THIS TAKE?

Your money will stay "invested" as long as you want it to! We will continue to invest money that you earn until you want it all back (then we block you). You can get your investments back in as little as never.


HOW CAN I GET STARTED?
"seriously still reading?.... OK..

Just contact Lakerboy and say that you're interested and have an investment begin today!!

Mentions: Lakerboy [2522172]

KingLion [1477459]
instead of this just send all your cash to me, I won't send any interest or anything back really but at least i'm honest about it.
Luces [2078338]
The word "Investment" does not shine much hope around here.

Subscribed to see how it will go, as I already see arguments made against you that aren't making their case.

I'd suggest think it through and repost a clean thread.
Ausseh [1554731]
This is your networth:

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Why u scam?

Also, if you had stocks, companies, or items to sell (the "investment"), your networth would be higher.

We shall investigate further. Below, you'll see a screenshot of your items sold, traded or otherwise:

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Getting fishy, no?


But surely a great investor would message potential customers....

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Only 6 messages sent. In your 6 months in game. Seems scammy.


As a last resort, we'll check your bank investments. I'm sure you've tried something with the bank to get started, rather than just trading those 6 items you bought from the market.

[image: i.gyazo.com]