n/m
Pls Grave
Started by selfabuse [1566046] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Sometimes people come back online after being assigned as a mission target.
I'm not sure if it pre-selects the targets before I accept the mission, but I only just accepted it a couple minutes ago, definitely not >13 hours ago.
Ugh, just saw the other bug report for this. That's what I get for not following the red text and searching first. Please ignore.
Report closed.