Due to lack of interest this only lasted a week. Maybe I’ll try again in few months
Raffle
Started by -Silence- [2259583] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Bump
cap
Starting weekly raffle. $50k per entry. This weeks prize 2 Xanax. Info here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=13&t=16189243&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Raffle
Bump
Congrats to Easton
you have one the random $50k bonus raffle this week. I will send you the money once I land in Torn.
Only a few more days left to enter this weeks 2 Xanax raffle. Still plenty of room.
you have one the random $50k bonus raffle this week. I will send you the money once I land in Torn.
Only a few more days left to enter this weeks 2 Xanax raffle. Still plenty of room.
Soon we pick this weeks winner. Enter before it ends
You sent 2x Xanax to ItsJusWill with the message: Raffle winner congrats
I dropped the amount per entry to only 25k now. Let’s get more and more people to join and prizes can get better and better.