Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bookies bug

Started by 3omda [2442678] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
3omda [2442678]
I made a bid at match Egyptian Cup - Zamalek v Smouha. my bet was on Zamalek although they won.I got a notification that I lost my bid.
That is the notification I got: You lost your $10,000,000 Zamalek (Match Odds) bet on Egyptian Cup - Zamalek v Smouha
That is google matches page containing reports proven that Zamalek won: https://www.google.com/search?q=zamalek+vs+smoha&oq=zamalek+vs+smoha&aqs=chrome..69i57.3164j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#sie=m;/g/11lhj3nnj7;2;/m/09x1dn;dt;fp;1;;
flufffy [494285]
The game went to extra time. When there's a draw option it is based on regulation time (90 minutes). That's why the payout was on a Draw.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
As mentioned above, if a match has a Draw option, it only factors in regular time of play. Thanks!