Can someone please explain to me how title works? I wish to get Tycoon title but the wiki doesnt explain much, just bazaar customer. And i cant check via torn stats also, it shows "unable to rank"
What should i do? I have average 100 bazaar customer a week
All you can do is keep selling stuff in your bazaar.
Bazaar customers is a hidden stat when viewing because there was an issue where muggers would stalk a bazaar owner and wait till the customer number goes up to instantly mug them. Therefore all you can do is keep selling stuff in ur bazaar and try and limit the other actions you can do that raise the ranks of the other titles.
Edit: grammer
If the same person bought different item from my bazaar does it count as 1 customer or multiple? Sorry for my bad english :s
Wasn't going for it but got it myself. I would just suggest trying to skim the Item market for lots of items you can make a little money on in many categories. The more diverse and stocked your bazaar is the more customers you will have.
You will display the title that you are ranked highest compared to other players, so yes for tycoon you will need alot of bazaar customers.
The main problem for you I think is getting your Bazaar customers rank better than your Trades made. Which is hard when you make trades to sell in the bazaar.
Try buying high volumes in each trade, or finding other sources like other bazaars or city items to then sell in your own bazaar. :)
I got my Trader title since around level 8 by selling beers everyday, but after level 15 i have make less then 10 trades a week but im stuck on trader title like forever lol.
Does ghost trade count?
Easiest to gain unique customers is by selling xanax, medical kits, beer, flowsies, temps, and candies. Put small amount at a time tho. Because one guy bought 5k items will still be considered as 1 customer. Some traders don't even make profit on certain item if they want to be top bazaar in newspaper.
If you can not get enough trade to fill up your bazaar, you can flip the item market as well. Buy from people bazaar and then resell.
I don't remember being anything else but Tycoon.
All I do is travel, and at times sell the stuff I have gathered..
Maybe I am still one because I am not using much other features that would trigger a change.
I've also been Tycoon for a while now, can't seem to get it to change. I also got the title simply from plushie/flower runs plus selling stock item payouts, ie FHC's as well as city finds. Not sure if value of total sales has an effect, but I also sold a pair of boxing gloves at one stage which may have had an effect, though I am not sure.
.