Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave

Started by Fyrewolf [2600943] on in Graveyard.

85 replies · 791 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 86 / 86 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

-Onion- [2607237]
im here, i will post whatever i had.
but the rest of the chat already gone because he keep spamming me in chat.


he treaten me, pestering me, so i lost in rage. sorry my english is broken

Pub: Wait until my sist return to torn :)
Pub: You will cry like a bitch
Pub: Ah, you're a bitch
Fyrewolf: Your sis a hoe like her name suggests
Fyrewolf: listen kiddo,
Fyrewolf: if you want drama keep doing this
Fyrewolf: i don't want any drama
Fyrewolf: i have apologised a lot of times and i'm not gonna beg now
Fyrewolf: if you want to do shit to me Karma will be a bitch to you too
Pub: Ita how you apologize? By calling my sist hoe?
Pub: And hiring people to hosp him?
Fyrewolf: your bro must have gotten a message
Fyrewolf: from me
Fyrewolf: i never hired anyone i told you if you hurt me you'll get hurt too
Fyrewolf: Karma it is.
Fyrewolf: they get pissed because you guys trouble me
Fyrewolf: and i caller her a hoe because she was being way too rude when I was being nice to both of you
Fyrewolf: But you guys are taking it far
Fyrewolf: It will not end well
Fyrewolf: You picked the wrong house, Bub.
Pub: Problem solved, my brother already holding back, he didnt tell his faction yet because you haven't apologize. Now you hire them, your chance is gone
Pub: He already pissed
Fyrewolf: i was pissed because you hit my fac and my spouse
Pub: And you make my brother more pissed
Fyrewolf: your fight was with me, i apologised like you guys asked to
Pub: Congrats 13yr boy
Fyrewolf: but you wanted drama and here we are
Pub: You got more enemies
Fyrewolf: i dont' care lol
Pub: This would be solved peacefully if you give me armalite
Pub: And you waste it
Fyrewolf: blackmail lol
Fyrewolf: you think i'm inexperienced in this shit?
Pub: Rax will chase your ass
Fyrewolf: bullied for 5 years

then i feel pity for him, so i think its better if he dont annoy me, i hope WonderSlut will let him be, so i try to cut communication with him.
and saying sorry because i told my friend about his mess. the conversation before this taken place in mailbox, i will post it later.

Pub: Ah, i forgot to tell you. I already told rax about tepes and etno. Sorry, and goodluck.
Pub: Just a piece of advice, dont go overseas again....... Take this as my goodwill. Because my country discord is keeping an eye to you. I can't do anything about that, good luck....

then he goes as far accuse me as a multi, made WonderSlut goes into rage, but he block WonderSlut.

Pub: Unblock him
Fyrewolf: ok
You cannot chat with this user because they have not interacted with you recently or they have blocked you.
Last message: 15:43:27 - 04/10/20 TCT

after that he block me.

its done.

i will post the message i had with him later.

edit : 05:29:53 - 06/10/2020 Fyrewolf sent 1x Box of Sweet Hearts to you with the message: Sorry :) and use it for a Happy or Candy Jump
14:57:26 - 04/10/2020 Fyrewolf sent 1x Box of Sweet Hearts to you with the message: Compensation, Sorry :( I acknowledge my mistakes and i'm sorry but I hope you don't escalate this thing more :)

its no use for him to apologize to me, because i dont want to be associated with him anymore. i will keep ignore him. his problem now is with WonderSlut

and what does the candy can affect my torn life?
if WonderSlut want him to quit this game, then so be it. maybe its better for fyrewolf to restart than gettin permahosp. (he threaten to permahosp me before, now its so funny because he got permahosp himself) LUL :D

Mentions: -Onion- [2607237] · Fyrewolf [2600943]

-Onion- [2607237]
to make it short, WonderSlut already let him slip a couple of time if he behave and leaving me alone. but Fyrewolf keep dragging more people into this mess he created..

i will edit this post later, when i organize the mailbox.
Fyrewolf [2600943]
Here's my messages i sent to them

Sorry
05:27:07 - 06/10/20


Fyrewolf says:
Sorry again, but I'm the only person apologizing here.
If you like my apology, I request you to apologize too for the Bounties and attacks
I wholeheartedly apologise to both you and Pub. I started the whole thing, and you escalated it too, which you wouldn't have if i hadnt started it.
I sent many apologies before, and i do it again. I never threatened Pub once you warned me, and I never will.
See, if you don't forgive me, I can't either. However, your forgiveness is more important. And Tepes and Etno took actions by themselves, I even asked them to stop.
And I'm sending back the Box of Sweet Hearts to help with her Happy Jumps. :)
Peace.
Humbly and Sincerely, Fyrewolf.
And please you're ruining my game. Which I am not doing to you or Pub.



Re: still
07:21:31 - 02/10/20


Fyrewolf says:
bro or if you're a gal, sis i may call (lol)

Listen, I apologised before, do it again. I am sorry, it was my fault, I acknowledge it.
Again, humbly apologise. And I never asked Etno or Tepes to take an Action, if they still disturb you, I'll talk to them not to.



Re: still
07:09:01 - 02/10/20


Fyrewolf says:
i don't wanna fight and i won't fight no matter what you do

i apologised to her at least 3 times till now, but she won't forgive and she stays rude, if she behaves properly i will too and ask for forgiveness nicely, please contact her


still
06:51:36 - 02/10/20


Fyrewolf says:
i still say this humbly

forgive me and i will forgive too. i know it was my mistake, don't take it too far.
kindly



I was nice
06:49:48 - 02/10/20


Fyrewolf says:
but you weren't

still i ask us both to forgive each other and move on from internet shit. it's better that way. for both of us
humbly,



Re: I dont care
08:05:34 - 01/10/20


Fyrewolf says:
I have apologized at least 3 times but I think you really should forgive me, i did not mess with her after you warned me.



Re: I dont care
08:09:40 - 01/10/20


Fyrewolf says:
i apologised to you and pub both but if she doesn't forgive me what can i do?
asking humbly, no beef. You're not even on my Enemy list, you or Pub.


Re: I dont care
09:09:07 - 01/10/20


Fyrewolf says:
I agree that the whole thing was my fault, but please don't call me a Villain.
I agree I have made a mistake an I regretted it for sure.




05:29:53 - 06/10/2020 You sent 1x Box of Sweet Hearts to Pub with the message: Sorry :) and use it for a Happy or Candy Jump

14:57:26 - 04/10/2020 You sent 1x Box of Sweet Hearts to Pub with the message: Compensation, Sorry :( I acknowledge my mistakes and i'm sorry but I hope you don't escalate this thing more :)


Ah yes, I never apologised and I was always rude.

Mentions: Fyrewolf [2600943]

poptop [1355657]
Staff do not intervene on bounties and attacks - this is a crime/attack game and so the best advice is to not offend people unless you are prepared to accept the consequences.

The best advice is to wait it out or to make some powerful friends who are prepared to assist you.
Twunt [2595578]
Hi I would like to request an explanation on what the f**k happened here
I feel like I'm missing out on some good shit