Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Experience enhancing Book

Started by HABLU [1444709] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 185 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
HABLU [1444709]
"You are currently reading What Are Old Folk Good For Anyway?
Increases all EXP gain by 25% for 31 days
24 days, 04 hours, 18 minutes and 39 seconds"

I understand this book boosts lvl exp and not Crime exp. But does this book has any effect on Company exp gain if I'm the director ?
AirQuotes [2302761]
also weapons experience, and crime xp. I'm probably forgetting something. Could be a good choice for dog tags or elimination. Pick a month when you'll be very attacky.