Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dumb quotes

Started by Partycracher [2565375] on in Fun & Games.

6 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Partycracher [2565375]
I found a website called inspirobot that gives random quotes that may be inspirational. Or very stupid. I want to see the stupidest quotes and i may include some prizes as well.


An examlpe:
Human existance without beer makes no sense
Floyd [2514492]
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting, and then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? So it'd be interesting to check that. I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

~ Donald Trump 2020 talking about Covid-19
Marijuana [2400689]
You know what they say about people who live in glass houses, they sink ships!






Why dont you make like a tree..and get the f**k out of here