Im townreading ruu, blackbird and blight rn. Blackbird says they are the only one with a sorta coin ability so im inclined to give them a shot of cracking its secrets.
I don’t want to derail the thread so if you want to reply to this specifically as a not in-game relevant post try the general mafia discord Hino has: Here
Sorry for the low activity - it may seem like I’m lurking but I’m trying to keep as active as I can, I’m struggling to get deep into the analysis as my head is fried.
My wife delivered a healthy baby at 05:15 yesterday after a very long labour - So Baby Fluff is taking priority.
I want to keep playing though as I’m enjoying it and it’s a good way to take my mind off IRL and everything.
just as an explanation as to why I have been a bit quiet recently!
WAIT I HAVE A BIG BRAIN MOMENT RIGHT NOW OKAY SO WHAT IF THE COIN IS SOMETHING LIKE A DREAM GOD TYPE ABILITY THAT'S PASSED AROUND TO WHOEVER HAS IT AND WHAT IF THAT'S WHY THE THINGY CHANGED LIKE YASEN SAID AT THE START OF DAY 3 OR SOMETHING
okay big brain moment over
actually edit to big brian moment what if the ability is activated by flipping the coin or something and then HOLY MARBLES OKAY SO WHAT IF THE FLAVOR IS PART OF THE DREAM GOD STUFF OR SOMETHING AND WHAT IF THAT'S WHY THE THEIVES WANTED IT AND I HAVE A QUESTION A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION
@RAIUS
DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT HAVE TO FLIP THE COIN, OR DID YOU FLIP THE COIN? WHAT DID YOU DO IT'S IMPORTANT
aweeee, bum's a daddy now!! if you don't mind me asking, is baby fluff a girl or boy? and are you gonna teach them how to play mafia too? what games are you gonna play with them? maybe put up their hair in a cute little style? dress them up like the adorable minion they are? bum's already an awesome dad!!! xD we're all so proud of you, bum~! and your wife did a wonderful job too! she worked hard, so remember that she needs a ton of rest, too; but im sure you already knew that